The Pocket Gastric Band Guide
The Pocket Gastric Band Guide addresses the most common questions asked by 'bandsters' (those people with an adjustable gastric band or lap band).
You will discover a special selection of advice and information shared between thousands of 'bandsters' and dietitians at Wesley Nutrition Centre.
Compact in size. Sent with a bonus Protein Poster.
Tips and quotes from fellow 'bandsters' are merged with practical smart advice.
You will gain insight and find solutions to everyday issues such as:
- what to do when foods get stuck
- impulse eating
- knowing when to have an adjustment
- what to do when weight loss stalls
- belching, burping and tummy rumbles
- guarding against sabotage
- breakfast solutions
- smart choices when eating out
You will get a copy of the Protein Poster as a bonus update.
The Pocket Gastric Band Guide:
- is a go-to book when you need to understand your band a little better
- helps you get back on track when things are not going too well
- explains the reactions and feelings you may have with the band
- delivers a reality check
- shows that you are not alone in tackling some of the thoughts and problems surrounding gastric banding.
Feedback and comments from both experienced and novice 'bandsters' is positive.
order today to get a bonus protein poster.