This is not a standard formal dietetic consult but rather a solution driven 'meeting' which requires honest input from you.
It does not replace advice from your own team of nutrition experts, but it does offer you another source of qualified information and expert opionion, and will deliver some fresh angles and approaches.
Trudy will listen to your concerns and questions and then work with you to get practical solutions.
Use this time to:
- Focus your efforts
- Get a second opinion
- Ask specific dietary and nutrititon questions
- Discuss problems with your gastric band
- Seek further understanding about advice you have from somewhere else
- Set up "confessional" where you disclose your 'mistakes' and plan to start afresh
- Understand what blood tests are important and why
- Explore any concerns about your overweight child
You can book in for as many sessions, as often as you want. You may want just one session or you may want several.
Once your payment has gone through, Trudy will link with you to arrange a time that suits you. And don’t worry if you’re on the other side of the world to Australia in a different time zone; we will link with you to come up with a time that works best for both parties!
Whether you're just a little overweight and are trying to shift a few excess kilos or are seriously obese, Trudy is here to help.
If you are struggling with your gastric band (lapband) then connect with Trudy. Gastric banding is her nutrition ‘baby’.
Don’t have a gastric band and want to lose weight? Easy. Trudy can definitely still help you no matter what your age. From grey nomads, retirees, mature and young adults, through to parents with overweight kids, Trudy can give you smart correct advice to get you on your way. No fads. No gimmicks.
Want to start now? Take 2 easy steps...
- Complete the boxes. This service is currently limited to people who need to lose weight whether you have had surgery to lose weight or not.
- Go to the checkout to pay securely by credit card. Please note that the shipping fee will be deducted before your payment is manually processed. The 'meeting' is $37.50 (Australian) in total.
Once payment has been confirmed, we’ll contact you within a couple of working days to book a ‘meeting’ time which will run 15 minutes. Any over-time will be billed at an extra $2.50 per minute.
The service is best delivered over the internet using Skype so you need to be connected but regular phone consults are available. The best thing about Skype is that it is a free service, unlike phone calls. Get connected here by clicking GET SKYPE for free. If you don't have Skype or the connection speed is bad, then a phone 'meeting' will still work well within Australia.